25 hours per week
Closing Date: January 31, 2018
The Haida Health Centre is seeking a self-motivated, energetic individual for the Janitor position at our main location.
Purpose of Position
The Health Centre Janitor is responsible to provide and maintain a clean safe environment for the provision of health services.
· Knowledge and understanding of cleaning procedures, techniques and appropriate cleaning supplies for each task
· Knowledge and understanding of Universal Precautions, awareness of Hanta Virus prevention
· Valid WHIMS Certificate
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability and willingness to take direction
· Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload
· Positive interpersonal communication skills
· Ability and willingness to keep confidential any and all information heard or seen in the Health Centre about staff or community members
Please note: Only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this position please submit your resume and cover letter by January 31, 2018 to the receptionist: attention of Monica Brown, Haida Health Centre Health Director, 347 Eagle Ave, Old Massett, PO Box 176 Masset BC V0T 1M0 or by email email@example.com